Welcome to our Marriage Prep 101 Online Private (just between you and your partner) Workshop!
If you are more comfortable in an intimate setting for a more personalized experience, then this option is available for you with the Marriage Prep 101 instructor, Michelle Joy, MFT.
You may prefer taking the Marriage Prep Workshop 1-1 if:
- You would like a more intimate experience
- You would like personalized guidance throughout all of the exercises
- ,You would like to receive customized tools to address your specific relationship challenges.
- You would like an opportunity to hear what your unique strengths are that Michelle Joy observes, based on her 20+ years working with couples
- You would like Michelle’s suggestions on course-correcting any repetitive cycles that come up for you as a couple
Michelle been specializing in couples for over 20 years. During this time, she has observed that too many couples have unnecessary divorces that could have been prevented by applying the tools and insights earlier on. Michelle makes sure that you leave having experienced those tools first-hand, so that you can apply them in your relationship “from this day forward.”
“Our relationship has grown stronger than ever from this experience. Since taking Marriage Prep 101, we’ve both been much more open with our feelings – even silly little ones! Also, we now have tangible tools/techniques to keep throughout our marriage. We loved that this was non-denominational, too. I would HIGHLY recommend!!” – Natalie Goldsmith
What is included in the workshop? The workshop includes:
- A welcome packet containing 2 workbooks
- A sweet treat for 2
- Details and logistics describing how to make the most of our time together
- Michelle’s invaluable tools that she will personalize to your specific relationship questions or challenges
Marriage Prep 101 is a comprehensive program that covers important relationship topics, and is backed by research as well Michelle’s clinical experience. She has poured the best tools and insights into the Marriage Prep 101 programs, and she will be sure to work with you on avoiding the common pitfalls!
WHEN do the sessions take place? Almost anytime you like! Daytime, evenings and weekends are available options.
WHERE do the sessions take place? We can meet online, over Zoom. Or, if you prefer in-person, you could make a romantic and fun trip out of it, and we would meet in either Santa Cruz, CA or Half Moon Bay, CA
What is the cost for the 1:1 workshop? Please inquire within for the pricing HERE so that you can we can include a more detailed explanation as to what it entails and includes.
What can we expect in terms of content and structure of the program? Click here for details and information on Marriage Prep 101 and what to expect
Is there an opportunity to meet in a group setting verses 1:1? Yes, click here for details about our Marriage Prep 101 Group Workshop
We hope to see you at Marriage Prep 101 soon!
Considering that Michelle Joy, MFT will walk you through the entire program 1:1, observe your dynamics together and offer insights, guidance and tools specific to your particular patterns as a couple and the areas you need help – it’s very affordable compared to what she charges for regular couples therapy. Contact us at [email protected] for fee information and other questions.